- RSA announces excellent 2016 Results.
- Underlying EPS 39.5p, up 42%. Operating profit £655m, up 25%.
- Record underwriting profit and combined ratio (£380m, up 73%, 94.2% vs 96.9%).
- Final dividend 11p/share (16p total for 2016, up 52%).
- Statutory net profit £20m, impacted by non-capital charges for Legacy disposal.
In 2016 RSA took major strides forward, moving seamlessly from 'successful turnaround' to organic outperformance. Our improvements are both strategic and operational. They are delivering high quality sustainable results. Our ambition now is to drive RSA’s performance towards 'best in class' levels. Industry and financial market conditions will remain tough. We plan to outperform through continuing self-help measures on customer service, underwriting and costs.Stephen Hester RSA Group Chief Executive
Para más información, contactar con
Strategy, Marketing & Customer Consultant